Azteca Logistics began its operations in 2004 as a Specialized Third Party Logistics (3PL) Transportation company for the southern part of the United States with destinations in Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, Central America and major cities in Asia and Europe.
Offering transportation services which can be scaled and customized based on market conditions and delivery requirements for your products and materials, with advanced value-added services such as tracking and tracing, and cross-docking in order to fulfill all of your transportation needs.
the road expertise
We specialize in Over the Road (OTR) Transportation service across the United States, Canada & Mexico as well as Air Freight and Ocean Freight shipping for our customer’s overseas requirements.
We perform duties such as quoting, booking, routing, and auditing as well as services such as Full Truck Load (FTL) and Partial loads on any kind of trailer type.
We offer you door-to-door transportation services, ensuring that you receive reliable service and coverage for your transportation needs.
- Fast and reliable service
- 24/7 immediate answers
- On-time status of your loads
- Real tracking and tracing info
- Honest and responsible information provided to our customers
- Project coordinator for each company
- Prices according to services rendered
- Extensive experience in shipment coordination
- Contacts at the countries of destination/origin so we can offer immediate shipment information
- Customs agencies at Mexico’s northern and southern borders providing integrated services through just one contact
- Break-down of expenses within one bill
Our commitment to excellence
Azteca Logistics has a commitment to excellence from the top-down along with a long term relationship in International Operations and Customer satisfaction.
Azteca Logistics operations focus on complying with the requirements stated by our clients as well as customizing each solution with operational procedures agreed upon with our clients and the processes embraced by our organization.
Active members of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) since 2006